Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

Milton Campus Antiques has closed. Not surprising I guess given the states of the economy. Any mall that was struggling before gas prices soared will probably close. High gas prices, less people out for joy rides like me. There are plenty of shops out there that do well, bigger is better and quality, quality is important. Leave the crafts for craft malls.

Finally, with the immense popularity of postcards, any mall that does not have at least one major dealer (with good postcards not the recent crap folks - think old!). Is losing out on collector money. Go with the trends and money will follow - ephemera ephemera ephemera folks that is where the market is going. Cheaper and easy to store, makes this a great starting place of all collectors. I myself love anything to do with Wall Street/Stock Exchanges, but not stock certificates. I like the weird and unique. I would give you an example of an item I am watching right now on ebay, but I don't want others to catch wind. I will put it up when the auction ends - hopefully I can get my hands on it!!!

No comments:

Custom Search