Sunday, January 6, 2008

Minoqua finds / Princeton Antique Mall

I thought I would show a picture of my best Minoqua find for you trade card collectors. I will be listing this on ebay in the next few weeks. There is a version on ebay right now that has ads on the back of it (mine is blank). My card is also in much better condition.

PRINCETON, WISCONSIN

I visited the Princeton Antique Mall off of Hwy 73 this past Thursday. Their website says they open at 7:30 - but that is incorrect - hours are 10-5. So, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the store to open and it was worth the wait. The store was clean and well lit and offered fresh and free coffee! Note to all antique malls - free coffee is a definite plus! This mall offered a great booth of trade cards. I will post some picks in a few days of the cards bought.

The one thing that stuck out in my head was this awesome giant white painted wood mail sorter. I wish I had taken a picture of it with my cell phone. If I visit again and it is still there I will get one. For you painted furniture lovers - it was magnificent.

Other items were the usual sporting / hunting goods, retro kitchenware and some nice antique bottles.



No comments:

Custom Search